- Miners Defeat Blazers, 16-13, During A Sunday Slugfest
- UAB Uses Late Rally to Edge UTEP, 8-6, in Game Two
- UTEP Tennis Takes Down Broward College
- Lone Star Invitational Begins Monday for UTEP Men’s Golf
- Yvette van Oijen Wins On Court No. 5, Miner Tennis Falls to FAU
- UTEP Women’s Golf Team Snags 10th Place at Hawaii Tournament
- UTEP Golf Finishes Ninth At Bandon Dunes Championship
- Erandi Martinez Notches Seventeenth Overall Singles Victory, Miners Fall To Bearcats 6-1
- UTEP Softball Gets Edged 2-1 in Extras in Game One; Falls in Game Two
- Longtime UTEP Miner fan optimistic about new era for UTEP athletics
- Kappy’s Corner
- One final message from a Bulldog. Rodney Terry says ‘Thank you ...
- UTEP found the perfect fit for its newfound culture of ambition
- Conference USA is the NCAA tournament’s most reliable upset league
Today in 1966, Texas Western(UTEP), coached by Don Haskins, won the national title with a 72–65 victory in the final game over Kentucky, coached by Adolph Rupp. Coach Haskins started five black players for the first time in NCAA Championship history. pic.twitter.com/Q9UlTU61Qi— Texas Sports History (@TXSportsHistory) March 19, 2018
Just past one of the EP streetcars on I-10 pic.twitter.com/0YFekAO4NG— LouTEP Miner (@LouTEPminer) March 18, 2018
I'm told UTEP Guard Will Hernandez is another of Dallas' 30 pre-draft visitors.— Bobby Belt (@BobbyBeltTX) March 17, 2018
Hernandez joins Alabama WR Calvin Ridley and UCLA G/T Kolton Miller on the list of reported visitors for the #Cowboys.
Since 2014, 14 of Dallas' 35 picks (40%) have been pre-draft visitors.
I will never forget my journey at Utep it was everything I could ask for #Minergang— Humble Beast (@omegaharris5) March 16, 2018