- The UTEP Softball team went 2-1 against UTSA this weekend, sweeping a double-header Saturday, but dropped Sunday's series finale.
- Bob Stull breaks down profits with KFOXTV
- The UTEP volleyball team kicked off its spring season Saturday with a 1-4 showing at the University of Arizona tournament held in the McKale Center in Tucson, Ariz.
- Two budding stars in the UTEP track and field program displayed their skilled prowess in front of a crowd of 21,006 fans at the Mike A. Myers Stadium on day four of the 89th Clyde Littlefield Relays. Tobi Amusan took gold in the 100m hurdles and Jonah Koech unleashed a dagger finish to take gold in the mile run.
- UTEP basketball JUCO target Thik Bol committed to Southern Illinois.
- Sports Illustrated: The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
- Mack Leftwich will miss some time in spring ball with an arm injury, and Devin Cockrell suffered a minor MCL setback in UTEP's first spring scrimmage.
- UTEP recruit Patterson ready for West Texas Basketball Association All-Star Weekend
- Roy Robertson-Harris has been getting NFL: draft attention, he's listed as a potential defensive steal by NFL.com.
- Oklahoma, Villanova, Syracuse and North Carolina players and coaches reflect on the 1966 Texas Western team and their significance in college basketball history.
- ESPN Ranks Texas Western as the 7th best NCAA Tournament team.
- Willie Worsley recalls Texas Western's upset over all-white Kentucky in 1966 NCAA
- A Sea of Blue (SB Nation): Kentucky - Texas Western Anniversary and perception of Adolph Rupp
Watching the 1966 NCAA championship game Texas Western vs. Kentucky on ESPN . What an honor to meet David Lattin pic.twitter.com/RVtYAqoMZk— Paul Thomas Sr (@HPD10Henry62) March 31, 2016
Kentucky fan stopped Texas Western star David Lattin on way off the court: "Fifty years ago, you broke my heart, but I'm glad you did."— Kevin Armstrong (@KevinGArmstrong) April 3, 2016
We have the greatest fans! Thank you for helping us lead the conference in attendance for a 3rd straight year! pic.twitter.com/CoDBN5MXUc— UTEPMBB (@UTEP_MBB) March 31, 2016
Texas Western outshot Kentucky from the free throw line 34-13. I’m sure BBN handled that well on the 1966 message boards.— Ben Swain (@TheBenSwain) March 31, 2016
How to spend your day off 101. pic.twitter.com/8ky2SDxM4M— diana v. (@_deedianaa_) March 31, 2016
Transfers coming to CUSA mid season:— Chris (@Minerstrong1) March 30, 2016
Ryan Woolridge (SDSU-UNT)
Keith Frazier (SMU-UNT)
Austin Ajukwa (CLEM-Char)
Jabari McGhee (Tenn-WKU)
"They had to sit the Texas Western coach down."— Dave West (@GodsavetheHam) March 30, 2016
Floyd ain't got nothin' on Don.
This throwback uni is on its way to Waco to be displayed in the Texas Sports Hall of Fame! pic.twitter.com/Uqtuqy9Nup— UTEPMBB (@UTEP_MBB) March 29, 2016
Updates on 2017 6'7 235lb Ben Davis Jr; Oak Hill Academy. Interest; The U, USU, Weber St, Utep, Pacific, UIC, Cal, Montana St and Arizona.— PoP (@PremierBall) March 29, 2016
Boys workout last week with Tim Floyd from UTEP. Big things coming their way, nice job boys! pic.twitter.com/8zEx60erk4— sean sargeant (@sean_sargeant1) March 28, 2016
I just wanna buckle my pads, & snap my helmet on already.. I can't wait— Tiano Tialavea (TT) (@TT_Tialavea) April 2, 2016
Hearing that Ariel Famaligi is the new football coach Montwood, Nothing confirmed. Announcement Monday.— Felix Chavez (@Fchavezeptimes) April 1, 2016
Stull also says each 30-sec commercial feat. the 50th anniversary of the '66 Miners during Final Four means $1.5 mil for UTEP.— Ryan Hill (@RyanKFOX_CBS) March 31, 2016