Tip off Info
UTEP (2-4) at New Mexico (5-3)
WisePies Arena aka The Pit, Albuquerque, New Mexico
7 p.m. Mountain Time
TV: Root Sports Network (DirecTV Channel 683 or 674, Dish Channel 414, U-Verse Channel 758/1758 (Drew Goodman/Joe Cravens)
Vegas says: New Mexico is a 11.5 point favorite, O/U 138
Radio: 92.3 FM The Fox in El Paso, or UTEP Miners IMG Sports Network on TuneIn, (Jon Teicher/Steve Yellen)
- The Miners and the Lobos have played 141 games, with UNM holding a 76-65 edge in the series ledger.
- The Lobos hold a 48-21 advantage in games played in Albuquerque, and a 26-10 edge in meetings at The Pit.
- UTEP's last victory at The Pit came on Jan. 6, 2009, by the count of 73-60.
- UTEP and New Mexico met 66 times as members of the Western Athletic Conference, with the Miners emerging victorious on 32 occasions.
- UTEP is 4-3 against New Mexico since the Lobos left the Western Athletic Conference for the Mountain West.