One of the perks of a bowl game besides national attention, a chance to carry a trophy off the field, and the entire once in a lifetime experience of going to a bowl game is the gift packs the players receive apart of the bowl week.
The NCAA allows bowl reps to issue a gift pack worth up to $550 of gear, electronics, and corporate sponsored gifts.
Teams can also receive up to an additional $800 in gifts and goodies from the school, and conference as well.
Some bowls give gift suites, or shopping sprees, here is what the Miners will get from the New Mexico Bowl.
AudioSource Sound portable/mobile speaker; mobile phone charger;
The portable speaker comes in different colors, and is also a hands free mobile speaker. Players can stream their music from their phones to the speaker, and also charge their phones. The bottom portion is made up of a suction cup that sticks to any surface, and its also water proof to take poolside in the summer months while bumping music with the football groupies!
Oakley Works Backpack
If you're man, anything that says Oakley on it is a must have IMO. Here is it is in red.
Here is a description of the luxury backpack via Oakley.com
The Oakley Works Pack 30L is a comfortable and versatile way to haul your essentials on a weekend getaway, an action-packed adventure or a jaunt to work through the city. The large top-zip main compartment provides protection for electronics and other gear, while two optics storage options keep your eyewear easily accessible.
- Dedicated padded panel and sleeve holds most tablets and 15" laptops
- Brushed optics pocket, optics holster on shoulder strap, side water bottle pocket and bottom vented expansion pocket offer specialized small-item storage
Padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps provide comfort while carry
Oakley Enduro sunglasses
The Miners will have their swag game real high once the return from the Duke City with these shades.
Via Oakley.com: Classic ‘60s rock & roll style that goes from rebel to refinement with metal accents and carved lines on the earstems. Enduro™ is the newest Oakley design collaboration with Shaun White, inspired by sport, screen and music icons who took ideas on the road and defined the era of cool, Enduro™ is a comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame with the vintage look of smooth, rounded curves.
- Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized™ - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6-base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Single Vision (+2.0 to -4.00) and Progressive Vision (+2.0 to -3.00)