Conference USA Tournament Odds
TeamRankings.com has done their own simulation of the Conference USA tournament. It gives the projected seeding for the tournament, as well as the percentages of each team to reach the various rounds of the tournament. The Miners are projected as the three seed with a 65% chance of reaching the semis, a 35% chance of reaching the championship, and a 17% chance of winning it all.
Connect with Miner Rush